Is there anything that you've been grappling with which I might write about? I'm trying to understand what I can offer through words, and appreciate hearing about whatever is top of mind for you.
- Two essays on parenting and children. One is on fear and freedom, the other on threatening children.
- Three on AI: How to prepare for AI, ChatGPT and explaining, and HomeworkGPT and grades.
- Four on themes of honesty and vulnerability: Authenticity, Going in, On defensiveness, and You are worthy.
- A couple on fear, one about prediction and the other about the only thing to fear. (Also one intersecting with parenting and childhood.)
- Three on themes of creativity and creation: Making things people love, Why value creativity, and What's the difference between math and poetry.